Are You an Exceptional Massage Therapist Looking For an Exciting New Opportunity?
If you are a passionate, exceptional Remedial Massage Therapist, Myotherapist/Musculoskeletal Therapist or Soft Tissue Therapist, looking for a fantastic work opportunity then we’d love to hear from you!
At No More Niggles we are committed to enriching the lives of our clients & local community by providing exceptional Remedial & Sports Massage Services. We offer a friendly, professional clinic environment with a positive, relaxed energy. There is fantastic earning potential, flexibility to work the hours that you want, and opportunity to grow and develop your skills and client base as a subcontractor within a supportive team environment.
What we offer:
- A balance of business independence & assistance. As a sub-contractor within the NMN Team, you can independently choose your treatment style/s, consultation timeframes, pricing & hours of work. We will assist you with business admin & marketing such as providing an online booking system, website & social media presence & access to payment processing options.
- A balanced & flexible approach to working hours. You choose the number of hours per session that you wish to be available for appointments, with shifts ranging from 4 to 8 hours in length. The shorter your shift the higher your rental fee per hour. We are happy to offer assistance in helping you make choices to maximise your client time and earning potential.
- Fantastic earning potential with fixed room rental. We operate on a fixed room rental structure and are prepared to offer an initial reduction in rent while you are building up your client base. We are a new clinic and current therapists are already extremely busy, so you receive the benefit of receiving any overflow clientele. As we become more established in the local community our client base will become stronger!!
- Just bring your table and treatment tools – we’ll supply the rest! Treatment rooms are set up with basic furniture and linen, though you will need to supply your own massage table & other tools such as balms/creams/oils, tape, acupuncture needles, etc. You’ll also have access to our inhouse washing/drying facilities & kitchenette.
- We engage in active online & local marketing campaigns on behalf of all NMN Therapists.
- Continuing Education & opportunities to work in Sport. We are committed to ensuring all of our Therapists are continually learning and keeping up to date with latest research & trends in our industry. Proactive sharing of information & skills is actively encouraged at NMN. Since the business owner has worked within elite sport for a number of years there are opportunities to learn from her and follow a similar path.
- A great opportunity to create life-long friendships with likeminded Therapists. In order to enrich the lives of our clients, it is essential that our Therapists are working in an environment where they are feeling supported and that their needs are met. As a Massage Therapist with 14+ years in the industry, the business owner understands the demands on Therapists & proactively provides support & direction to this end.
Successful applicants will possess the following:
- Minimum qualification of Diploma of Remedial Massage essential. Myotherapists, Musculoskeletal Therapists & Soft Tissue Therapists are encouraged to apply.
- Experience preferred, however new graduates will be considered.
- Current member of professional association, insurances & ability to gain health fund provider numbers.
- Ability to work as an Independent Contractor with an ABN.
- Solid work ethic, fantastic team player, self-motivated & able to work independently.
- Comfortable referring clients to other team members where availability and/or speciality require.
- Desire to contribute to improvements in work processes & positive team culture.
- Ability to handle client relations from end-to-end (this includes managing your shifts, taking client enquiries, payments and rebookings, maintaining your treatment room and clinic space).
- Ability to work 2 or more shifts per week with ideally a desire to take on additional shifts over time and for commitment to long-term subcontracted position.
If NMN sounds like a great fit for you, then please send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Thea on 0411 744 878.