We’ve tried to answer some of the most frequent questions we get asked below however, if you have a question that we haven’t answered, or have an enquiry around massage in general, please get in touch via our Contact Page.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHY HAVE A MASSAGE?
Remedial Massage/Soft Tissue Therapy is best viewed as a maintenance strategy for keeping your body in great shape. Massage therapy provides many benefits to the body that enhance health and wellbeing including:
- injury prevention and management
- relief from aches, pains and niggles such as headaches, neck and back pain
- improved posture and postural awareness
- improved neuromuscular (brain-muscle) function
- improved mobility/reduced joint and soft tissue stiffness
- accelerated post-exercise recovery
- assistance with managing chronic pain
- stress relief and management of anxiety and depression
- enhanced tissue nutrition and detoxification via increased blood and lymph circulation.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO VISIT NMN?
Consultation fees (inc. GST) can be viewed here and range from $58 to $175 depending on the type of treatment.
CAN I USE MY HEALTH FUND?
Yes, however in some loactions you will need to pay the total fee upfront and then manually claim your rebate back from your health fund. In most cases you can claim online and your rebate will land back in your account within 24 hours.
It goes without saying that you will need to have Remedial Massage or Myotherapy included on your policy to gain access to these rebates.
VISIT OUR ONLINE PORTAL TO
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Find out more about our therapists, the treatments they offer and select your preferred consultation...